XFINITY My Account App Spot, 'The Slowskys: Just a Couple of Rocks'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Slowskys sit out on their front porch when they spot their annoying neighbor who they think is probably coming over to brag about how amazing his XFINITY customer service is. XFINITY is said to have two hour appointment windows along with night and weekend appointments. When their neighbor walks up to the house, they curl into their shells trying to pretend that they are just rocks.
- January 08, 2020
- “Simple. Easy. Awesome.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Slowskys
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots