Spectrum TV Spot, 'Man on the Moon'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Instead of using the now outdated idiom "they can put a man on the moon," Ellen DeGeneres suggests using something new: perhaps a network that can power the cities of tomorrow, connect people to their doctors from anywhere or even build a virtual experience so real it changes our reality. All of which are just some of the things that Ellen claims are made possible by Spectrum.
- February 25, 2020
- “Think Forward”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- OMD ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots