Coppertone Kids TV Spot, 'Finding Dory: Sunburn'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dory thinks that Frank the octopus got sunburned because he's red all over. When he tries to tell her that he is supposed to be red and that fish don't even get burned, Dory gets confused into thinking Frank is a fish. Coppertone encourages using sunscreen on children during the summer and also encourages viewers to see "Finding Dory" in theaters.
- May 23, 2016
- Coppertone Kids Spray SPF 50, Coppertone Kids SPF 50, Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50, Disney Pixar Finding Dory
- “#1 Pediatrician Recommended Sunscreen Brand”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Finding Dory
- JWT ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots