Goodwill TV Commercial, 'Goodwill Guy: The One Year Rule'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While purging out her closet and trying to determine which clothes to donate to Goodwill, this woman admits that these pants fit... two babies ago. Meanwhile, that skirt only reminds her exactly how old she is. However you sort through your belongings, the Goodwill Guy says only somewhat cryptically that you should be true to yourself and "not ignore the one-year rule," because the more donations you give, the more job training the organization can fund.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Good Stuff. Good Prices. Good Cause.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.