Facebook Watch TV Spot, 'Nap Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Facebook Watch is described as the place for videos on Facebook. While holding his napping baby, a dad watches video after video on his phone. He watches Will Smith skydive, a clip from the show "Limetown" and much more. After seeing something particularly enticing from the show "Red Table Talk," he tells his sleeping infant that they will have to show mommy.
- December 02, 2019
- Facebook Watch
- Facebook Watch Watch
- “More Together”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mindshare ... Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots