Feeding America TV Commercial, 'I Am Child Hunger in America'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teenager says that she is what child hunger looks like in America. She voices a variety of children such as a nine year old boy who hopes to be invited to a sleepover so that he can have dinner, a fifteen year old girl who goes on walks during lunch so her friends won't know she doesn't have anything to eat, and a thirteen year old boy who gets into fights at school just because he's hungry. Feeding America says that one in seven children struggle with hunger. Hunger can be hard to recognize, and Feeding America encourages you to learn why.
- Feeding America
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.