Spectrum TV + Internet TV Commercial, 'Comparison Speeds: Satellite'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Spectrum knows there are multiple choices when customers are searching for a TV and internet provider. For example, Jessica has satellite TV, but Spectrum claims there are a few differences between the two options. It says it has more HD channels, original content and internet starting at 100 megabits per second, available with no contracts or early termination fees — all of which convinces Jessica to finally switch to Spectrum, with the help of its contract buyout. For a limited time, the company is offering a TV + Internet bundle for $44.99 per month.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Spectrum TV, Spectrum Internet
- Purchase the Spectrum TV + Internet bundle for $44.99 per month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency