Walmart TV Commercial, 'Obvious Choice Challenge: Sydney'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In another installment of "The Obvious Choice Challenge," Walmart challenges customer Sydney to choose which grocery cart has more savings between Walmart and Kroger. With the host telling her the prices of onions and chicken drumsticks, it's easy for her to choose. A marching band begins playing in celebration after Sydney wins the game.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Save Money. Live Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency