Amazon Storefronts TV Spot, 'Goldest Karat Publishing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon presents Goldest Karat Publishing in Atanta and its owner Crystal. Crystal makes books such as "Big Hair, Don't Care," which is about a girl who loves her big hair. Crystal says that she loves that her books are "normalizing black girl magic and brown boy joy." Amazon says that more than half of everything sold on its platform comes from small and medium-sized businesses like Goldest Karat Publishing.
- February 12, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Berlin Cameron United ... Agency, Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots