King's Hawaiian TV Commercial, 'Build A Better Breakfast With King's Hawaiian'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
King's Hawaiian says that it was born from an irresistibly good idea in 1950. In 2020, the Jones family is said to also have some delicious ideas. The mom asks her kids if they want to make King's Hawaiian breakfast sandwiches, and the family shouts "yum!" Family members come up with more ways to use King's Hawaiian products that sound delicious, even the dog.
- King's Hawaiian
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, King's Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Bread, King's Hawaiian Hawaiian Sweet Mini Sub Rolls
- “What an Irresistibly Delicious Idea”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.