Crest 3D Whitestrips TV Commercial, 'Brand Power: Results'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
For people who use whitening toothpaste with no results, Crest claims to have the answer. Confident in the ability of 3D Whitestrips to make teeth noticeably whiter, the company offers money back to unsatisfied customers.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Crest 3D Whitestrips
- Save $20 online
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency