adidas TV Spot, 'Free to Create' Song by Kaytranada
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Freedom, according to Adidas, has no blueprint, which makes creating your own path that much more exciting. As athletes of all ages and sizes lace up shoes and don apparel from the brand, their creativity flashes during games, practices and even off the court. Nneka Ogwumike, James Harden and Trae Young showcase their style of creativity, by making difficult shots, driving down the lane and finishing hard at the rim. Adidas encourages every athlete to be themselves and make a statement.
- December 25, 2019
- “Free to Create”
- Actors - Add
- Brandon Ingram , Candace Parker , Chiney Ogwumike , Coby White , Damian Lillard , Derrick Rose , Donovan Mitchell , Jamal Murray , James Harden , Jaylen Brown , Kristaps Porzingis , Kyle Lowry , Nneka Ogwumike , Patrick Beverley , Tracy McGrady , Trae Young , Zach LaVine
- Carat ... Agency, 180LA ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots