Jim Beam TV Commercial, 'Forwards'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a man stands inside a barrel-filled room holding a glass of Jim Beam, the bourbon maker says most who have a history as long as it does would look to their past. Instead, the company says it is looking to the future, which cues the brick walls of the distillery to crumble, revealing a laboratory full of scientists working on the next iteration of the classic beverage. While people might not know what the future holds, Jim Beam says it is innovating so whiskey drinkers will be able to raise a glass for 225 more years.
- Jim Beam
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- G2 Worldwide ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency