Jim Beam TV Spot, 'A Look Inside' Featuring Mila Kunis
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mila Kunis approaches a Jim Beam building late at night and as she touches the wooden structure, the boards begin to move. The wood separates and creates an entrance for her to walk through and the Jim Beam barrels rotate and rattle as she walks past them. Mila claims that Jim Beam's history is made from the inside, explaining that although the barrels are silent, that doesn't mean they are idle -- the bourbon is aged for four years.
- January 11, 2016
- Jim Beam
- “Make History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- G2 Worldwide ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots