Spectrum TV + Internet TV Commercial, 'Comparison Speeds: Fios'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Spectrum knows there are multiple options when customers are searching for a TV and internet provider. For example, Megan has Verizon Fios, but Spectrum claims there are a few differences between the two companies. It says it has more HD channels, includes a free modem and security suite with its 200 megabit per second internet, and offers unlimited nationwide calling with no added taxes or fees — all of which convinces Megan to finally switch to Spectrum. For a limited time, the company is offering a TV + Internet bundle for $44.99 per month.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Spectrum TV, Spectrum Internet, Spectrum Home Phone Service, Fios by Verizon Fios Internet, TV & Phone
- Purchase the Spectrum TV + Internet bundle for $44.99 per month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
- Disney Channel, Nickelodeon