adidas TV Commercial, 'Sustainability: Football Cleats'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Adidas and NFL have taken an an innovative approach to sustainability by creating football cleats that contain plastic waste intercepted from beaches and coastal communities, and worn by some NFL players. Adidas says 300 million tons of plastic are dumped into the ocean every year, and calls it a "massive, unsustainable problem," but claims that innovation is the solution and cleats are just the beginning.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Jalen Ramsey , Los Angeles Rams , San Francisco 49ers , Seattle Seahawks
- Carat ... Agency, 180LA ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency