NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Buzzed Warning Sign: App Obsessed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a game, everybody reacts to one team scoring which means the team makes the playoffs. Unfortunately, one man missed all the action because he was too busy looking at his phone. He says his buzzed warning sign is when he gets app obsessed and spends too much time on his phone. His friend takes away his phone after discovering he had been looking at his social media profile. NHTSA says buzzed driving is drunk driving.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency