Ring TV Commercial, 'Good Neighbors: Charlie'
This Ring user from Atlanta, Georgia shares that her dog Charlie had been missing for three weeks when she began to assume the worst. Worried, she decided to post on the Ring Neighbors app -- which is when her neighborhood decided that, as a community, they were going to bring Charlie back home. With more pairs of eyes on the lookout, they were able to find the dog and return her to her owner. Ring says there are a millions ways to be a neighbor -- so be a good one.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Ring App
- “Join the Neighborhood.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment