West Coat Stock Car Hall of Fame TV Commercial, 'Conceived in 2001'
The West Coast Stock Car Hall of Fame was created in 2001 to commemorate the importance and history of the West Coast to stock car racing and seeks to help those who are less fortunate by donating to charities each year. It is also dependent on donations itself and encourages you to donate at its website.
- West Coat Stock Car Hall of Fame
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment