Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl 2020 TV Spot, 'Zero Sugar. Done Right.' Feat. Missy Elliott, H.E.R.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Holding a red can of nondescript cola while dressed in head-to-toe red latex, H.E.R. sees it and want to paint it black. On cue, a matte black overlay begins dripping down the sides of the can to reveal Pepsi Zero Sugar as she takes a sip. After breaking through a wall of red, H.E.R. joins with Missy Elliot under the light of a Pepsi moon and the pair dances and raps to their own rendition of The Rolling Stones' "Paint It, Black." Pepsi says its Zero Sugar beverage is "done right."
- February 02, 2020
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- “That's What I Like”
- Events & Venues
- 2020 Super Bowl LIV Feb 2, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots