Pringles Super Bowl 2020 TV Spot, 'The Infinite Dimensions of Rick and Morty'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In reaction to a Pringles ad on television, Summer from "Rick and Morty" can't help but ask her grandpa Rick how much the snack company pays people to show up in its commercials. Before the other can grumble out much of a reply, Morty suddenly shows up with an armful of Pringles and asks if they want to stack flavors to create new flavor combos... just like the commercial suggested. Suspicious of Morty's flavor-stacking activities, Rick tackles the teenager to reveal he's actually a Pringles-possessed robot and they've been trapped in a Pringles commercial, much to their terror.
- February 02, 2020
- Pringles Cheddar Cheese, Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, Pringles Original, Pringles Salt & Vinegar, Pringles Pizza, Pringles Jalapeño, Pringles Wavy Sweet & Tangy BBQ, Pringles Screamin' Dill Pickle
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2020 Super Bowl LIV Feb 2, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency
- Rick & Morty
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots