NFL TV Spot, 'Huddle for 100: End of Season' Feat. Josh Jacobs, Patrick Mahomes, Charles Tillman
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In honor of its 100th season, the NFL invited its teams and players to donate some of their time to reach a 100 million minute goal. Players like Josh Jacobs and DeAndre Hopkins contribute valuable time and resources to their communities. The league encourages fans to do the same and log their minutes on its website.
- January 02, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Charles Tillman ... Athlete, Josh Jacobs ... Athlete, Patrick Mahomes II ... Athlete, Barry Sanders , Chicago Bears , D.K. Metcalf , DeAndre Hopkins , Eli Manning , Fred Warner , Houston Texans , Kyle Rudolph , Miami Dolphins , Minnesota Vikings , New England Patriots , New York Giants , Roger Goodell , San Francisco 49ers , Sean Lee , Shaun Alexander , Tom Brady
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots