General Mills TV Commercial, 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Do Good for the Galaxy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A girl holds up her arm attempting to use "the force" to bring a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch to her hand. While her eyes are closed, her brother walks by and puts the box of cereal in her hand leaving the girl speechless thinking she did it on her own. General Mills encourages people to do something good for the galaxy by scanning the tattoo on the box of its cereal with the Star Wars app to complete an interactive mission. General Mills will donate to Feeding America each time someone completes a mission. "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" is in theaters Dec. 20, 2019.
- General Mills
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios Honey Nut, Cheerios Original, Reese's Puffs, Cocoa Puffs, Lucasfilm Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency