TurboTax Free TV Commercial, 'Crossword'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An older man sits at his kitchen table with his morning crossword. He's trying to figure out the answers but the clues just say, "free." Luckily, his wife is there to help him fill in the correct words, which all end up being "free." Intuit TurboTax says that its free software is always free, no matter the question.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- TurboTax Free Edition
- “Free, free free free.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency