Century 21 TV Commercial, 'Abandonment Campaign: Balloon'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple is in a hot air balloon with the operator. He smiles as he blows hot air into the balloon and asks if they've ever been in a hot air balloon before. They respond in the negative and he smiles bigger. As the basket begins to leave the ground, the operator jumps out of the basket and wishes them a good trip -- he hopes to see them at the landing pad. Century 21 says just like you need a hot air balloon operator with you every step of the way to land safely, you need a real estate agent to help you navigate the process through to closing. It suggests you work with the agents who have a 98 percent recommendation rating.
- Century 21
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Red Tettemer and Partners ... Agency