Amazon Echo TV Spot, 'Dolittle: Donate to Toys for Tots with Alexa' Ft. Robert Downey Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Robert Downey Jr. walks in on his animal friends from Universal Pictures' "Dolittle" wrecking havoc in the kitchen while trying to make holiday cookies, he expresses that there's got to be an easier way to get into the holiday spirit. After Kevin the squirrel attempts to donate to Toys for Tots through their Amazon Echo only to be told that Alexa "doesn't speak squirrel," Robert Downey speaks to Alexa for him and announces they're going to be caroling soon -- only to be outperformed by the squirrel's suprisingly confident vocals. "Dolittle," rated PG, is in theaters January 17, 2020.
- December 10, 2019
- Amazon Echo
- Advertiser Profiles
- “Alexa, donate to Toys for Tots.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- Craig Robinson ... Kevin the Squirrel, Robert Downey Jr. ... Dr. Dolittle, Rami Malek ... Chee-Chee the Gorilla
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots