Buffalo Wild Wings TV Commercial, 'Stop the Madness'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Buffalo Wild Wings asks what has happened to March Madness over the years. It started out by gathering at arenas and is now reduced to secretly watching at work or in a man cave. The restaurant has had enough and encourages fans to make their ancestors proud once more and gather at its locations to enjoy wings and beer while enjoying the games.
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- 22squared Inc. ... Agency, The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency