TJ Maxx TV Commercial, 'Who's the Boss: Similiarities'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a business woman runs into her boss's boss in the elevator, the senior employee can't help but comment on their matching purses. Thrilled at the compliment, the woman celebrates them being "two fashion forward powerful women with great style," but can't help but wonder if the other shopper overpaid for her item -- after all, she got that Italian leather beauty for way less at TJ Maxx, which is "just good business." Concluding that the other woman would appreciate smart decisions such as that, she resolves to tell her and marches out with determination.
- TJ Maxx
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “That's Maxximizing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency