The Center for Consumer Freedom TV Spot, 'Plant-Based Meat'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Center for Consumer Freedom claims that some ultra-processed synthetic meat contains acrylamide after being cooked. The state of California warns that acrylamide can potentially cause birth defects and cancer. The non-profit organization invites viewers to visit its website to see what else is in plant-based meat.
- The Center for Consumer Freedom
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots