Abbott TV Commercial, 'Dignity: Popcorn'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As two young children excitedly pull a bag of popcorn from the microwave and dump it into a bowl for movie-time munching, Abbott remarks that although this might look like the typical movie-night ceremony, it's actually much more for a child with diabetes. When one of the children pulls away momentarily to check his glucose levels, Abbott says that being able to do so makes the simple act of spending time with friends so much simpler.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Life. To the Fullest.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.