Facebook TV Commercial, 'Internet Regulations: Adam'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Adam was born in 1996 and he reminds viewers how much less developed the internet was when he was growing up, specifically during the time of AOL Instant Messenger. 1996 also happens to be the last time internet regulations were updated, and Facebook supports modernized laws.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency