Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan TV Commercial, 'Japan's New Normal: Safety Measures'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ministry of Foreign Affairs was already prepared for the new normal due to a cultural habit of wearing masks even before the pandemic, especially during flu season. It says that Japanese people proactively practice safety habits like handwashing and social distancing, and take pride in protecting one another.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hello Kitty, Kids