Slack TV Commercial, 'Invent the Future'
Slack reminisces on the past year of juggling, struggling, winning and losing over a montage of familiar sights -- empty streets and subway cars, a mom balancing time with her child as she works from home, and a bittersweet greeting through a glass window are just a few. Rather than return to life as we knew it, however, Slack says it wants to be part of building better ways to relate, work and communicate, and that there's a light at the end of this experience that "invites us not to go back to where we left off, but to break through" to something new.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Slack Team Communication
- “Where the Future Works”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment