Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa TV Commercial, 'Chicken Philosophers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dignified debate amongst "chicken philosophers" escalates into a brawl once the gauntlet -- or rather, a chicken sandwich -- is thrown. Outraged when their individual chicken sandwich preferences of "bun, mayo, chicken, pickle, bun" or "bun, pickle, chicken, mayo, bun" are not considered universally superior, the philosophers start snatching powdered wigs and jabbing accusatory fingers. Suddenly, the sound of a Taco Bell wrapper cuts through the chaos, drawing attention to two calm attendees and their Naked Chicken Chalupas. Taco Bell declares "there's a different way to chicken" as the pair offer up their extra Chalupa to an eager recipient and the battle rages anew around them.
- Taco Bell
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa
- “There's a Different Way to Chicken”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Deutsch LA ... Media Agency