Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal TV Commercial, 'Even Bigger News'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A narrator says that the Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal is the biggest thing since sliced bread, and a newscaster specifies all the food included with the meal. The narrator reveals that customers can choose between the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and the Crispy Chicken BLT, which he says is similar to deciding between the powers of invisibility or of flight. Finally, the narrator concludes that the 4 for $4 Meal is going to be the biggest thing until a scientist invents the hoverboard.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Wendy's Natural-Cut Fries, Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal, Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Wendy's Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Angelique Rivera ... Girl at drive-thru, Frank Simons ... Scientist, Nicole Steinwedell ... News Anchorwoman, Shaun Brown ... Flying guy
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency