Worx Landroid TV Commercial, 'The Future of Lawn Care'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A nosy man peeks over the fence and catches sight of a Worx Landroid automated greenskeper "magically" mowing his neighbor's yard on its own. That neighbor, comically clad in a lounge robe and nautical socks, extends an invitation to "the future of lawn care," describing Landroid features like its "easy" installation, rechargeable battery, app connectivity, and ability to navigate hills and obstacles. For a limited time, Worx is offering a chance to win a Landroid.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Worx Landroid Automated Robotic Lawn Mower
- Scan the QR code or visit provided website for a chance to win a Landroid (expires: 05/21/2021)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.