Race for RP TV Commercial, 'One in Five Americans'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Race for RP describes relapsing polychondritis as an autoimmune disease where the body's immune system attacks its own cartilage and connective tissue. Organization members go on to explain that as a fatal disease, the need for more research is more urgent than ever. They urge viewers at home to join the Race for RP campaign in an effort to help the 50 million Americans with the disease.
- Race for RP
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.