Walmart TV Commercial, 'Joe Makes History' Song by The Reverend Shawn Amos
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After the loss of his restaurant to Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Joe Dowell Junior and his family created Joe's Fish Fry in 2014. After pitching his product to Walmart in 2017, Joe and his family can now happily find their product in 700 stores. Using Joe's growing legacy as an example, Walmart reminds viewers that "Black history is today" and is proud to partner with Black-owned businesses.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- You're Gonna Miss Me (When I Get Home) - The Reverend Shawn Amos
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency