Hotwire TV Commercial, 'Book Beyond Your Wildest Means: Terry Cloth'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A self-satisfied hotel patron shares this hot tip for others looking to luxuriate without luxury prices: Why book a cheap hotel, when you can book an expensive hotel for cheap? A brief flashback shares a glimpse of a less-than-premium hotel stay in his past (including some precarious post-shower struggles) before we return to him enjoying much nicer accommodations in the present. As he makes a delightful discovery about his plush bathrobe, hotel booking service Hotwire encourages you to treat yourself and "book beyond your wildest means."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Book Beyond Your Wildest Means”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Fallon ... Creative Agency, O Positive ... Production Company