National Association of Theatre Owners TV Spot, 'The Big Screen is Back'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After a long wait, the big screen is said to be back in your town. With all of the movies that have recently premiered or arriving soon, there is a lot to look forward to at your local theatre. From "F9" to "Dune," the movies have returned in the same way you've always loved them.
- July 01, 2021
- National Association of Theatre Owners
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- No Time to Die, Free Guy, A Quiet Place Part II, The Batman, The 355, Space Jam: A New Legacy, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Cruella, The King's Man, Black Widow, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway, Sing 2, Morbius, Respect , Spiral: From the Book of Saw, Dune (2021), Halloween Kills, The Suicide Squad, Spirit Untamed, Ghostbusters , The Forever Purge, Jungle Cruise, F9
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots