Coors Seltzer TV Spot, 'America Has a New Thirst Trap' Song by Paul Anka
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" by Paul Anka begins to play, the camera does a slow, appreciative pan down the front of a Coors Seltzer can, condensation and all -- before the lights suddenly go out and the music shifts to something much more bass-heavy and moody, as Coors introduces "America's newest thirst trap."
- March 20, 2021
- Coors Seltzer
- Coors Seltzer Black Cherry, Coors Seltzer Mango, Coors Seltzer Lemon Lime, Coors Seltzer Grapefruit
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots