Facebook TV Commercial, 'Internet Regulations'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Facebook says that federal lawmakers passed comprehensive Internet regulations almost a quarter a century ago. Since then, a lot has changed. The country went from dial-up Internet to high-speed Internet on handheld devices. The social media company points out that the state of the Internet has undergone a revolution, but regulations haven't kept up. Facebook says it supports updated Internet regulations that take on today's priorities.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency