AARP Services, Inc. TV Commercial, 'Wise Friend: Happiness'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AARP can't help but throw up its hands at people these days, possibly spending half their lives over the age of fifty. That's a whole lot longer to spend cutting up firewood, setting up lemonade stands or building houses. That's why AARP champions having a wise friend like itself in your corner, so that it can keep you exploring, involved, and connected. The younger people can get a friend like that on their side, the better off they'll be, so they can get back to... you know, winning chess games, or whatever it is people do these days.
- AARP Services, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Connor Ruckman ... Relaxing boy in plaid
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency