XFINITY xFi TV Spot, 'Stream Conference Calls and Basketball'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Profiling a handful of people during their work days, XFINITY questions why they could all possibly need so many screens for just a work meeting -- not to mention that awfully suspicious lucky jersey and drink cooler. Despite the overwhelming evidence and the fact it's prime basketball season, they all deny watching the sport during their work hours. XFINITY doesn't judge, though, so no matter what you need to stream -- from conference calls to basketball -- it's nothing the XFINITY xFi can't handle.
- March 18, 2021
- Comcast/XFINITY xFi
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots