Facebook TV Spot, 'Internet Regulations: Remember the Internet in '96?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ancient operating systems, dial-up noises and antiquated instant messaging interfaces were just some of the things that defined the internet in 1996. The technology is a far cry to the augmented-reality-gaming, live-streaming internet of today -- which is why it may come as a surprise that internet regulations haven't changed in 25 years. Facebook supports updated internet regulations made for the web of today.
- July 08, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots