Amazon TV Commercial, 'Great Jobs Launch Careers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a warehouse worker sorts through packages at an Amazon facility, the company claims it helps people find new career paths -- even if it means employees eventually leaving the company to pursue their dream careers. From healthcare professionals to information technology experts, Amazon has helped launch careers of over 40,000 employees by covering up to 95% of their tuition costs.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Berlin Cameron United ... Agency, Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency