Save the Children TV Commercial, 'Meet Sokroth: What is it Like Teaching in a Floating School?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a teacher prepares for her day, she explains how her job differs from other teachers -- For starters, she picks her students up in a boat and instructs them at a floating school on the Tonlé Sap Lake in Cambodia. Her students are happy to learn, and one girl even says that when she grows up, she wants to be a teacher too.
- Save the Children
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Changing a life lasts a lifetime”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.