Intel TV Commercial, 'Architecture All Access: Quantum Computing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Intel Director of Quantum Computing Jim Clarke invites people to imagine the ways that quantum computing can change our lives, emphasizing two key concepts of quantum computing: superposition and entanglement. He aims to determine when society might achieve quantum practicality, which is when quantum commuters will be able to perform useful calculations that can improve people's lives. Those interested can learn more on "Architecture All Access: Quantum Computing."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vitro ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency