AAA Roadside Assistance TV Commercial, 'A Downward Trend'
When his office chair suddenly seems to lose pressure and slowly sink down to its lowest possible position, this employee does his best to ignore the distraction -- ironically in the midst of discussing "downward trends" -- and rights the chair to its correct height, only for it to rapidly sink down low again. Observing from the other end of his home office, which also apparently serves as a laundry room, his wife remarks that like with office chairs, quality really matters when it comes to roadside assistance. Naturally, she encourages viewers to join AAA for as little as five dollars per month.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- AAA Basic Membership
- Join AAA for as little as five dollars per month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment