Grillbot TV Commercial, 'Robots'
In the style of a mid-century emergency news announcement, the presence of an alien spaceship is brought to the attention of the masses. As thousands of its spawn take off and enter people's homes, people are seen running and screaming in a panic -- only to find that the robots simply want to clean their grills. Grillbot introduces its self-titled product, advertising it as a grill-cleaning robot that, while unable to talk, can definitely do a good job cleaning up your grill.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Free shipping
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Kids, Robots
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment